Dr. Gifford-Jones created Medi-C plus, to help humans supplement Vitamin C and Lysine. Vitamin C and Lysine work together to build collagen, which strengthens and holds together the coronary cells. Inadequate amounts of the vitamin C mean poor collagen. Medi-C Plus produces healthy collagen, dissolves cholesterol deposits, reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and increases the blood flow to coronary arteries.
- Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid)
- Magnesium (Magnesium Ascorbate)
- L-Lysine (L-Lysine Hydrochloride)
Natural strawberry flavour, citric acid, natural berry flavour, stevia
1 scoop (6.5 cc/5g) in 250ml of water.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if following a low protein diet, or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Produces Healthy Collagen
- Dissolves Cholesterol Deposits
- Reduces The Risk Of Cardiovascular Disease
- Increases Blood Flow To Coronary Arteries
- Prevents Formation Of Free Radicals