60 Capsules (SKU 1740)
- Reduces the symptoms associated with lactose intolerance
- Minimizes gas and bloating
- Reduces cramps and abdominal pain
- Helps digest foods with dairy
Natural Factors Lactase Enzyme helps prevent the symptoms of lactose intolerance and assists in the digestion of dairy products. Lactose intolerance is the inability to digest lactose (milk sugar), caused by the lack of lactase, the enzyme responsible for breaking down lactose in the digestive tract.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Lactase (Aspergillus oryzae) (whole)||250 mg (9000 FCC ALU*)|
|*FCC: Food Chemical Codex, ALU: Acid Lactase Unit|
Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
- Assists in the digestion of dairy products.
- Lactase converts lactose into an easily digestible form by replacing the body’s missing enzyme, thereby effectively relieving the uncomfortable symptoms of diarrhea, gas and bloating that result from lactose intolerance.