Iron is a nutrient that essential for the delivery of oxygen to every cell in the body.
Some groups of people are likely to have low iron, including:
- Vegans and vegetarians
- Women with heavy periods
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding
- People lacking a nutrient-rich diet
- Children with behavioural concerns or ADHD
- People experiencing fatigue, depression, or brain fog
- People taking acid blocking medications for heartburn
- People with digestive conditions such as Celiac disease, colitis, Crohn’s disease, and SIBO
Optimal iron levels are essential for our overall wellness. We rely on iron to deliver oxygen to every cell in the body so that we can produce energy. Low iron causes fatigue, a weakened immune system, headaches, difficulties with memory and concentration, hair loss, and muscle weakness1.
It is important to have our iron tested regularly so that we can adjust our diet and supplements to achieve and maintain healthy levels. Floradix provides an easily absorbed, gentle combination of iron, B vitamins, and nutrient-rich food extracts to enhance the absorption, digestion, and effects of iron in the body. Floradix provides a well-rounded solution for optimizing iron levels to improve energy and overall health.