BioGaia Protectis baby drops D3 is a food supplement containing the patented lactic acid bacterium Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis®/TM (L. reuteri DSM 17938) that helps the good microorganisms restore a natural balance in the gut. Because L. reuteri Protectis naturally colonizes humans it has a strong adaptation to persist and interact with humans.
L. reuteri Protectis has been tested in more than 120 clinical trials and proven safe for children. Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system in children and is also needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
- BioGaia ProTectis Drops with Vitamin D help prevent & reduce crying episodes from colic
- Diminishes the frequency of regurgitation
- Eases ocassional constipation
- Helps prevent episodes of infectious diarrhea
- Reduces the duration of infectious diarrhea
- Improves and maintains digestive health
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps to maintain immune function
For use by infants beyond 21 days, consult your health care practitioner. If antibiotics are being taken, take at least 2-3 hours before or after taking antibiotics.
|L. reuteri DSM||……………………||1 billion CFU|
|Vitamin D3||……………………||400 IU|