If you have any of the following symptoms fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing
At least two of the following symptoms
Chills, fatigue, headache, sore throat, runny nose, stuffy or congested nose, lost sense of taste or smell, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, digestive issues (nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain) or for young children and infants, sluggishness or lack of appetite.
Please delay your visit and contact your health care provider.
Tele Health Ontario 1-866-797-0000
Following the most recent announcement by the Ontario Government we have some important info to share
1. Masks are required to shop in store – can’t wear a mask? Please consider ordering online and we happily provide curbside pick up.
2. Capacity is now reduced further to __ customers at a time.
3. LIMIT of 1 person per household – unless the other person is a baby/small child/ren. If the store is at capacity please wait outside 6ft from other customers.
4. Please physically distance from other customers & staff. If staff are helping you refill please step 6 ft away from staff. Please follow all directional arrows and distance markers.
5. Yes you can still bring your own container but they MUST be clean & dry.